How Scam increasing now a days - Scam alert, Monika Rawat, Digitalmonika, Blogger

CYBER SCAM - A RECENT CASE OF MONIKA RAWAT

Internet and Spam go hand in hand these days, especially when spam and fraud have become the means to earn money for some people. However the repercussions of these spams are often faced by none other, but the legit users on the internet.

Scam alert

Recently, I have been on the receiving end, due to one of these spammers who not only blackmailed me to pay him, indeed, disrupted my peace of mind as well.

Here I'll let you know the story of mine ......

I got call from anonymous number who said that your personal information is leaked on the internet, my mind got stuck after hearing that. Then i surf internet to check the same and i got amazed after seeing the results.




Now i'm curious to know about this topic as anyone else. I replied to this forum post i.e., 


 


After replying on the forum within 2-3 hour I got a call from unknown no. regarding this reply. That time I was very curious to know what actually I have done.
And talked with that person who was telling me I have done some wrong URL on my blog and created a fake website and many more things. When he's talking I thought he's a genuine person. And I asked him to E-mail conversation to help me out if I did anything wrong. I got the mail id and sent an mail to him.







,

Mainly I have approved one article on my website by guest blogger which anchor's link was not real. It's my mistake my be. After this, I tried to contact that person who published that article on my website but she blocked me. No option there, whom to ask about it. So I finally decided to delete that blog i.e, 


(archived under: http://archive.is/6vULF)



Further, he is asking me to pay him Rs 20,000 otherwise he won't remove my personal information from his website. The concerned person called me more than 100 times by different international numbers and also sent me messages on WhatsApp. Initially, I was afraid and confused, but then got the courage to pen down my side of the story. I am not a scammer and to prove this further, I am posting some screenshots here. I also have the screenshot of a message that he has sent to me. This whole incidence has frightened me a lot and I feel mentally harassed. 

If he's a genuine guy and doing Scam baiting then he shouldn't ask for money from me maybe..... I just want to remove my infomation from there coz i didn't do anything wrong.

Profile of blackmailer: https://www.scammer.info/u/NeeP

PLEASE TELL ME ON COMMENTS...... 
SHOULD I PAY FOR IT?
SHOULD I IGNORE THIS?
How to deal with this MAN?
Your Comment will help me lot



Comments

  1. You should definitely pay.... Better safe than sorry and your google search results are getting spoilt because of this if you don't let him remove it. Then your whole business will not work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika , I read your Blog. I understand your concern. However,I feel this unethical and fraudulent to carry such a act . Involving money is not acceptable. I would suggest that you should not pay any money. The misunderstanding is already made ckear. And, once you have taken the immediate action, there is no point to drag the matter. No matter, whatever the sutuation is, this is cyber bullying. Writing Ill and bad comments is not a approaite way to handle it. According to me, you should stay firm , strong. Take your stand and don't pay anything. Take care for the coming future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be strong now onwards... because I didn't do anything wrong.

      Delete
  3. Hi dear,
    You don't have to pay a single buck to anyone. I read your blogs there nothing which seems to be spam or something. You are good at your work just focus on that these cyber bullying are so common now a days, just forget about it and do your work. Take care of yourself and focus on your career and future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payment is not the solution, do not pay...Just avoid and keep the learning from the incidence with you for future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I learnt more from this fraud call. Now I'll be aware about it.

      Delete
  5. I believe cyber crime is increasing at a rapid rate. This is a major concern and must be addressed. I am glad that you have come up open with this matter. We all are here for your support. Blogging industry at times can be catchy. However, bad mouthing about someone is ridiculous. You don't worry. My advise to you would be to file a report against these ill comments. Take care of yourself Monika. Also be meticulous for the upcoming projects you work on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NeeP here. We have already forwarded your case to McAfee and their legal department will take measures against you for section 420 and 120b of Indian Penal Code. Monika you are a criminal, creating fake websites and spam and misleading Americans into calling this number.
    Then go ask this person who posted on your website, why they dont reply to you? Huh? Doesn't seem suspicious?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your whole article. I think this guy is from these scam call centers you should Complaint immediately about this matter and be brave you didn't do anything wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even Indian. Only Indians do these scam call centers and Monika does the advertisement for them. How can I be from the scam call centers when I'm not Indian & I run a website and YouTube channel to stop these call centers. File FIR how much you want. I already forwarded the matter to the legal team of McAfee for copyright and trademark infringement. We have all your details Monika. Your address, phone number etc. Never forget that!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If McAfee error code 1618 is to be resolved then in that case, it is advisable to check if there is already an incomplete installation running then for the elimination of the above-given error it is advisable to complete the installation and then start with the next installation procedure, if needed then the user should get connected with the certified McAfee experts as and when needed there is no such issue that cannot be resolved by the McAfee experts.
    McAfee Help Number UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Post, Thanks for sharing this blog, this post is very useful for McAfee customers need instant help then visit at site Mcafee My Account .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Instant approval Blog Commenting Sites | SEO Helpful process

Web Application Development With Angular 2